Tax Agents Insurance
As of July 1 2011, Tax Agents Insurance is required by the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB). Professional Indemnity cover is required if a Tax Agent is not covered by an employer’s policy.
Get the benefits with your Tax Agent insurance policy
With a policy created specifically for Tax and BAS Agents, you’ll enjoy a range of benefits designed to give you maximum cover and security.
- Scope of Cover: Policy wording, specific to Bookkeeping/BAS agent/Tax Agents, to provide cover should a breach in your professional duty, while conducting your services, results a claim against you.
- Persons covered: The agent, directors, partners and employees are covered, as are any contractors who perform work for which the policyholder is liable.
- Excess: You select the excess tat suits your business
- Insurer: All our insurers are APRA approved insurers.
Your Professional Indemnity insurance also gives you automatic protection for the following Tax Practitioners Board’s recommended requirements:
- Legal/defence costs
- One Automatic reinstatement
To arrange a policy, please click the quote button below and get covered now.
Visit 365insurance.com.au to find out more.