Who doesn’t love walking into a flower shop? The gorgeous bloom of a perpetual spring, laced with exotic flowers and sweet, intoxicating perfumes—it’s a scented paradise, granting entry to all!
No one can deny the fragrant allure of a well-kept florist shop, but its success depends upon a lot more than just a beautiful arrangement of colourful flowers.
The most popular flower shops are the ones that invest heavily on maintenance and quality. This means taking care of the tiniest details to ensure that your assortment of flowers are always perfect for each and every customer.
It’s easy to overlook the particulars when you’re busy placing orders and making deliveries. If you have a large volume of customers, especially, there’s an even greater pressure to always exceed expectations—which creates a big margin for error and cause potential hold-ups.
This is precisely why all successful florists should invest in a credible insurance service.
365insurance provides online florist insurance in Victoria, Australia.
We have worked closely with a number of florists, helping them with their business by providing business insurance.
This covers a comprehensive list of areas that are prone to common problems, with a tendency of disrupting business and affecting sales:
- Public Liability (accidents at the shop)
- Product Liability (possible allergies or poisoning from plant or flower)
- Fire hazards (flammable materials at the shop including coolrooms)
- Theft (Break-ins and burglary)
- Commercial Property (damage to buildings, contents & stock)
- Commercial Motor fleet (damages to vehicles in transportation of flowers)
- Equipment Breakdown (Breakdown/repair or fridge units etc)
We are committed to protecting your business by offering the expertise and advice of a highly resourceful and experienced team of insurance brokers.
365insurance brings you a quick and easy online cure for all your insurance worries!
Click now for your free shop insurance quote or complete the form and we’ll call you!